View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009   #180
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk (Post Combine) Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I agree with it I just dont think our team does. Its kind of like the S situation. We all want a ballhawking FS but doesnt seem to be in the teams plans. That is why I wouldnt be stunned to see them take a player like Peria.
Yeah, it baffles me why they don't think top talent is needed at the safety position. The team has never drafted a safety higher than the 4th round, and then the coaches wonder why the safety play is usually terrible, and average at best.

That second round pick is going to be very, very interesting. The first pick is too - but that pick at 46 is just so wide, wide open.

www.HoustonDiehards.com