View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009   #178
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk (Post Combine) Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
What makes you think a "wide bobied NT" is in our plans? I keep hearing this here but to this day have never heard Smith, Kubiak or Kollier (sp?) say they want or need a "wide bodied NT". From what I have gathered they want DL that can penetrait and disrupt plays in the backfield.

Also put me down as pro Mathews. I dont know what it is about Cushing but I just dont like the guy. I mean as a player, I dont care what he looks like.
I've never seen them say it. I don't know that it's in our plans. I just think it's something we need. A big guy who can command two blockers and be a run-stuffer.

www.HoustonDiehards.com