View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009   #176
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110436 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk (Post Combine) Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
Peria Jerry plays the same type of DT as Amobi Okoye. We don't need another Amobi - we need a true,wide-bodied NT. Trouble is - there's nobody worth the 15th pick who fits the mold.
What makes you think a "wide bobied NT" is in our plans? I keep hearing this here but to this day have never heard Smith, Kubiak or Kollier (sp?) say they want or need a "wide bodied NT". From what I have gathered they want DL that can penetrait and disrupt plays in the backfield.

Also put me down as pro Mathews. I dont know what it is about Cushing but I just dont like the guy. I mean as a player, I dont care what he looks like.