View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009   #5
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Mini Mock / Wish List Post Combine

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Looks pretty good. Don't know what you'd do with Knox. But he can flat out fly.

Back to back safeties..after they have already said they like Willson. Resigned him to be a back up. Starter if they do not take one and the project bust out this summer, whom they've also stated...multple times, they like a lot and want to give a real shot at a starters role...and you've got how many more "S" type tweeners on the roster ? Don't know about that one.

If they do do that, go back to back Safety, early, very early.... that would mean the interchangeable safety thingy is dead.
I've heard no one from the Texans state this yet.

Last four picks are rock solid...Just don't think they'll bang two safetys that high.

I don't think they go safety back to back either, just trying it on for size. With the signing of the DE, not sure where else the value is in round two at #46. But I will say that Chung and Johnson are better than any safeties we have had on the roster, well at least on paper.

I like Donald Brown, but I do not see him being available at #46...
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote