View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009   #168
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk (Post Combine) Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
I was joking dude and I don't like pretty boys either. The guy is tough though. I think both Matthews and Cushing need to cut their hair.

Don't really care for yank jersey boys either, but saw through it.
Oh, dude, I didn't take any of that the wrong way, don't get me wrong.

You were in a tough spot, and I think you took the smartest pick - at least positionally. If you had taken a WR or RB, you would have deservedly taken some, but there's not a lot of bad people can say about you taking Cushing.

One thing I really do like about him is that he's taken the steroid accusations head on. He's never ducked the question, and he's been adamant about denying it and talking to people at length about his physical regimen.

So, I like that. At this early point, still more than a month away, I wouldn't be pissed at all if we got Cushing.

www.HoustonDiehards.com