View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009   #162
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk (Post Combine) Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
I didn't say he would be. I'm talking about personal preference.

Far as I'm concerned, they're fairly even. The tiebreaker for me is that Cushing is talented, has the experience, and is a total pretty boy. Clay is hard-nosed, has an incredible work ethic, and has a nasty on-field demeanor, but doesn't have as much starting experience.

It's not so much that I don't like Cushing as much as I just like Matthews more.

Yeah - and that's a very, VERY important distinction. You can't tell diddley SHIT from youtube highlights.
Cushing has an incredible work ethic, is hard-nosed and has been a starter since his freshman year. Are you sure it's not the last name?