View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009   #161
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk (Post Combine) Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Tell me why though? I looked at the film and combine numbers and just didn't see why Matthews would be picked before Cushing.
I didn't say he would be. I'm talking about personal preference.

Far as I'm concerned, they're fairly even. The tiebreaker for me is that Cushing is talented, has the experience, and is a total pretty boy. Clay is hard-nosed, has an incredible work ethic, and has a nasty on-field demeanor, but doesn't have as much starting experience.

It's not so much that I don't like Cushing as much as I just like Matthews more.

Quote:
BTW - when I say "film", I mean youtube highlights!
Yeah - and that's a very, VERY important distinction. You can't tell diddley **** from youtube highlights.

www.HoustonDiehards.com