View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009   #127
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk (Post Combine) Member Mock Draft

I think the guys that are BPA types of picks at this spot are Moreno, Maclin, Britton, Sanchez, or Davis.

If you're picking based more on need, then I'd probably lean English, Matthews, Laurinitis, or Cushing.

Hmmm... I don't know... I really liked Matthews at the combine. I thought he looked good. But he's a reach at this spot.

If anyone else were to suggest this, I'd make fun of them but... I'd probably go Maclin.