View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009   #116
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk (Post Combine) Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Only difference between this mock and the last one we did as it relates to the Houston Texans is that Sanchez, Vontae Davis, and Britton are still available while Tyson Jackson, Everette Brown, and William Beatty is not.

I don't know what I would do here. There are good players on the board but they don't fit immediate needs.
Not that you need my opinion but I think gotta go Vontae Davis. He is the only real value at 15. And we need good corners, especially if we dont Sign Dunta to a long term deal.

After that you have to go offense with Maclin.