View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009   #5
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kirwans 2nd mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I agree. Im looking forward to seeing how TJ plays in the new system. Still Peria might be a good pick here. I would not be upset to see us drafted him. Hey the more quality players we have in the trenches the better as far as Im concerned. Send em at em in waves and keep em rotated and fresh. If our offense can increase its red zone scoring teams will have to pass more to keep up. Having a stacked dline that can get penetration will be very benificial if that happens.
It helps us tremendously when we have the lead.

We need to improve on the goal line as you said and just in general running the clock out with the lead. Last year Sage might have been the helicopter, but we should have been pounding the ball. We need another back or two that can help us in all aspects of our running game.

I know alot of people are against a RB in the first but I am not. I think Slaton is mature enough to understand that he is the #1, but needs some help out there. If he plays well next year I understand that he will request a new contract but he would deserve it at that point. The guy was our career rusher in his rookie year. Of course this is IF he continues to play well.

If Moreno is there at #15 I think he is just too good to pass up, depending on who else is on the board.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote