View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009   #4
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kirwans 2nd mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I've been on Peria bandwagon for longer than anybody here, even ole miss. he had a really great season, what I've admired most about his game is his leadership. that being said, don't write off Travis into the sunset just yet. He should becoming into his prime & maybe mis cast into the system(s) here in Houston since drafted in the 1st rd. do I think more of Jerry, hell yes but lets see how Bush projects/plans to use TJ going forward.
I agree. Im looking forward to seeing how TJ plays in the new system. Still Peria might be a good pick here. I would not be upset to see us drafted him. Hey the more quality players we have in the trenches the better as far as Im concerned. Send em at em in waves and keep em rotated and fresh. If our offense can increase its red zone scoring teams will have to pass more to keep up. Having a stacked dline that can get penetration will be very benificial if that happens.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote