View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009   #3
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kirwans 2nd mock Draft

I've been on Peria bandwagon for longer than anybody here, even ole miss. he had a really great season, what I've admired most about his game is his leadership. that being said, don't write off Travis into the sunset just yet. He should becoming into his prime & maybe mis cast into the system(s) here in Houston since drafted in the 1st rd. do I think more of Jerry, hell yes but lets see how Bush projects/plans to use TJ going forward.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote