View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009   #14
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South Shamockery

English is a guy that interests me. I absolutely love his explosion and closing speed. Like all the other guys, I don't know where he fits in at DE or LB and in what scheme. How did he do during the LB drills at the Combine? I would really really like a guy that could start at SLB for us and if needed move to the DE spot on passing downs...sliding A. Smith inside. I think that would be the best bang for our buck and fill 2 needs with one player. Can English do this?
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote