View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009   #13
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South Shamockery

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
heard some discussion this morning on 1560 Lance was saying its his understanding the Texans are committed & now set @ DE so will now pass on one even if a potential great fit is available. while I understand his (Texans) resoning I call bluff if a dynamic speed edge rusher is there they take him (Orakpo). or option to go with a SLB like English to bring more speed & pass rush skills from the outside.
That's such good news and I'm really glad to hear this! This means there is a zero % chance we reach on a guy strictly because of need. DE, in my mind, was the biggest priority of the offseason and they got it filled. I agree with you though, if there's an elite talent at DE that is there I think we could still take him. But this alleviates us having to worry on reaching for a guy like Michael Johnson at 15 (maybe).

While some may not like our moves thus far, I'm thrilled with our offseason up to this point.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote