View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009   #58
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk (Post Combine) Member Mock Draft

I have a lot of Raiders fan friends so i took the past week to pick their brains about what to do. From the looks of it Tom Cable wants to start Mario Henderson at LT next year. Had Smith fallen to me at 7 however, I would've switched him over to RT and Smith to LT. Crabtree is a big lure here but there has been a huge gapping hole in the Raiders run defense. I couldn't miss the opportunity to take a big step in addressing the need.

With the 7th pick of the 2009 draft the Oakland Raiders select:

DT Boston College - B.J. Raji