View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009   #18
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 45767 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Two round mock draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
Nice effort, but I don't see the Texans taking LeSean McCoy...not a "pound it up the middle guy". Also, with Shonn Greene and Ron Brace on the board, I would take these two over McCoy. Nice job overall...
Mccoy was easily the BPA when the Texans pick came up in my mock. I believe Mccoy could go in the first round, and I personally like him more than Chris Wells. If Mccoy falls to the Texans 2nd round pick I would be glad if the Texans picked him.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote