View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009   #17
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Two round mock draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Absolutely. that's the point....just like the Texans at this point you don't "know" for sure you have Dilles. Should have him. But you don't know for sure. They get one pick of the top thirty to find a back that can keep things running with no LT. One of us has a very low opion of feild vision and moves. And there are only so many in the pile that can do what LT can do.
You can only run Jacob Hester on traps so many times....swing him out so many times to catch the ball in the flats before the d-coordinators will catch up with him. He's a nice cange of pace guy....he's no bell cow back who can throw his team on his shoulders and carry the Bolts to the big dance. No way.
Tell me why the Chargers have to pick a RB with their first round pick? They have Tomlinson, Sproles & Hester (who was picked before Slaton). They can take a good RB in the 3rd or 4th round if they wanted one. I personally like the Tyson Jackson pick more than I would of a 2nd or 3rd string RB for them, jmo.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote