View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009   #23
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk (Post Combine) Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Seahawks are in the same boat as the Rams. They both have All-Pro LT's that are 34+ years old and need replacements. Good pick.
I actually thought the Rams would have looked at WR since Holt is leaving, but I guess they thought #2 overall was too high to select crabtree. I would have gone with Smith over Monroe, but I don't think the falloff will be that much between the 2.

I just couldn't select Raji at #4. I have a strong disdain for highly touted defensive tackles. QBs and DTs are by far the biggest gambles in high round selections. Nearly 1/2 top 5 DTs is a bust.

I know Seattle has said they were hesitant to pick a top 5 OT because they wouldn't be as good as Walter Jones, but realistically, almost no one will be. No way would I consider Sanchez at #4