View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009   #9
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South Shamockery

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Pretty interesting Mock.

Beerlover. I think he was tring to go against the herd.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/story?id=...s&confirm=true
If I had time to waste, I mean spend, mocking each division it would help even more gaining useful insight into each teams true desire & intentions based on sound supporting evidence. with whats flying around out there right now its easier for me to find ways to break it down,make it simplier & more understandable.

Free agency has had a huge impact in the Mock Drafting Buisness. Teams are addressing if at all possible their most pressing needs now so when the draft rolls around they'll be ready to select the bpa for what remains to be addressed. Classic example is the Texans who signed DE Antonio Smith. Its a mistake to think the Texans are finished addressing this need, its unfair to Smith because thats not his MO so people need to understand this, they also need to understand the Texans need to aquire an explosive first step kinda speed/power end rusher. that is why I have them taking Larry English. To seal the deal he can play SLB so he's an everydown player for this defense not just a situational pass rusher, does everybody understand the value this brings to the Texans?

you solidfy the DL with Smith, address with exclamation point the pass rush & added a physical outside linebacker to support Mario. this is the physcial, pressing defense Bush is talking about
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote