View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009   #19
rarazz00
VOLUME 10

Rep Power: 114 rarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Z's mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedToro View Post
Ok, in your scenario were the Jets and Tampa Bay both want Sanchez, he falls down the draft board, and Tampa Bay trades with San Diego before the Texans make their pick, what is to stop the Jets from trading with the Texans and getting Sanchez? Nothing.
yes your right...the Jets know that Houston and SanDiego will not take a QB. so Sanchez would fall to them with out any trades for him. I don't think TampaBay will let this happen. Both clubs (Jets/Tampa Bay)know that they both want Sanchez, now enter the bidding...both clubs will already anticipate this and call Houston and SanDiego to let them know where they stand if Sanchez passes thru the clutches of San Fransico. I see that I mis spoke in my earlier quote..good catch "BattleRedToro"....