View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009   #7
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South Shamockery

Well in terms of hitting the ground running....Robiskie is the best fit for the Colts. I know they'll be tempted for a Dt....but Manning is their bell cow soaking up all the cap. They rise and fall with their offense. His top end speed isn't the best. But neither was Harrison's the last three years. Wayne has been the number one up there for a while. Paying Robiskie at their slot makes a lot of sense.

I wonder how much the Colts front office covets Walter ?

MJD is a heavy runner. But he is still a little guy. He's at his best when he is on the second level banging on the safety's. I agree beer lover. One of the high end Tackles falls to them, they bang the guy. The running game is key for them. Glut of WR's and running backs on the board they can afford to shore up the o-line.

I can see the logic with Ziggy hood. they just lost Fat Albert....wouldn't you replace him with the best disruptive guy in the pile ?

If you like English, I like him too.

I think Ayers is a pipe dream at the 46 or what ever our second is. If they are hot for one of these first step guys....or in Ayers case a stack and shed guy with a first step....better bang him in the first.

What we know for a fact to day eight weeks out....

Maybin at 250 is pretty ordinary. He can't carry that much weight and be effective. At 235 he has the best first step in the class. No telling how far he falls now. Or which team will reach for him on the first day. Or when. another Erick Winston ?

Last edited by threetoedpete; 03-04-2009 at 12:47 AM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote