View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009   #28
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007's Post-Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
This is a good mock and I'm sure took some time ... thanks .
Couple of guys in the pile I'm sure they're, the scouts, going to have to take a second look at. I banged Lydon Murtha pretty hard. Fact of the matter is, he lifted well ran the fastest forty of all the OL....and he fits the profile of what the Texans Mushroom king wants. Former TE....played several o-line positions. Unassuming. I think he could cover four of the five o-line spots. Would a south Carolina Owner pick a Clemson safety ? Pay him ? Only guy to post a sub 4.4, Safety no less. Go figgure. Scouts will be in the film room watching their body of work. The point being we're four weeks out and it's all still fluid.

I liked he first two picks. Although I still believe they will stick to what they've always done....Take DBs on the second day. If the mind think is contagious...you might just find yourself sitting in the second round with Malcome Jenkins sitting there at the Texans slot.