View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009   #27
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007's Post-Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
I don't see the Texans selecting Matthews at 15. They can trade down at least 9-10 slots and still pick him up. You also have Miami drafting Sean Smith. I don't see that happening since he projects as more of a Safety than a Corner and they just signed Wilson and Bell to new deals. Don't like the Chung selection either. There's already a logjam at SS for the Texans.
Chung is a SS but he cover better than any FS this team has had in the past. But I agree with you, I want my 2nd rounder on the field and I do not see him on the field this year.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote