View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009   #26
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007's Post-Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I've been working on this one since the combine ended. It's a full three rounds (any draft picks that have been traded since the combine will not be included).
If you don't like something, tear me up...
Hey having tried to do mocks in the past and getting board before the 1st round is over, I applaud the work that went into this. Great Job.

Not a Green fan, he is a little old for me. I like my RBs to be under 23 at draft time.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote