View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009   #6
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Two round mock draft

LaSean McCoy doesn't have the speed that LaDainian Tomlinson has....but he has great Field vision. And he runs heavy. I'm going to be surprised if he gets by teams looking of a bell cow back. Sproles is a great weapon. But he isn't a three hundred touch a year back. You got to figure McCoy is on the bolts radar.

Seven to ten touches a game that's what we're looking for in a back up running back. Keep SS fresh for the December run. Unless of course you're posting that every word coming out of Kubiak's lips about SS was a lie at the end of the year ? I believe SS is the Texans guy. And they are not going to interfere with nothing that has the guy working for his big pay day. He is motivated enough working under a third round contract. From what I saw, he doesn't need to be pushed.

Last edited by threetoedpete; 03-03-2009 at 01:03 PM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote