View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009   #12
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 57901 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Z's mock 2.0

of course its a very good mock, he has both a trained eye & inside contacts. such as the Oakland pick of Darrius Heyword-Bey a very impressive receiver, has all the tools none of the question marks of Crabtree who he has going w/next pick to Jacksonville which I just can't buy with Andre Smith on the board. Texans Cushing yeah probably if he's still there? if not do they take Maybin or trade down he doesn't have my guy English even in the first rd.

Vontae Davis has some bust potential? even if there is a hint why would Detroit take that risk if they want to go CB take Butler who he's gift wraping for the Giants. Miami he has taking Brian Robiskie, you guys thought I was crazy for slotting him two picks later to the Colts? I really like the Unger pick to Baltimore.

beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote