View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009   #4
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Two round mock draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
If we got in that situation I would hope we trade back and pick up Clay a little later, But only because of personal preference, I'd also target Delmas with the trade back if Clay went off.

I will admit I don't know alot about LeSean McCoy, isn't he similar to Slaton?, I think I'd rather go Brace, Chung, or even Eric Wood (I liked what I saw during the few times I watched the combine)

Pretty solid though, since you can't really mock trades.
IMO he is the closest thing to Slaton in this draft but a little bigger. I dont know who I like better, Mcoy or Brown. Thats tough!
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote