View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009   #54
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317168 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Something is telling me...stadium won't be sold out this year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Don't forget your little booties as well...
I won't forget them, but you'll have to give 'em back first.

On second thought, I'll just buy new ones!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Same here DB. My kids are always backing out, Shadow gets grounded at the last minute, someone's to lazy to get up and tailgate at 0700. The Bullpen would be PROUD to have ya!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
We have an extra ticket for most games, so add me to the list of potential ticket sources, DB.
Y'all are too kind!

I've tried not to be too bummed out, as I never intended to ever give my ticket up. But the niceness of my fellow Texans fans has been overwhelming and have definitely lifted my spirits about next season.