View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009   #6
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 241209 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Lance Z's mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
No offense to LZ because this isn't the first place I've seen this said, but how can a guy be a lock for the second overall pick but not good enough to be taken first overall?

The last guy I can remember who was supposed to be the unanimous #1 player didn't even go #1.
Yeah, I'm not understanding it either. I think pundits spend the entire season commenting on how great players did that were drafted later, and how inexact a science the draft is, then they lose their mind when it comes to making mocks. If a guy is good enough for the #2 overall pick, he's good enough for the #1 overall pick, if that's the argument.