View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009   #22
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56209 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Drew Stanton, what do you think??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
I will agree on Ben, but Rivers went to a 4-12 team that was consistently bad like the Lions have been these past few years.

I would never expect Stafford to start from day one. He would be the #3 QB like Ben and Philip, and depending on the circumstances he would move up the depth chart most and get the nod in 2010.

I am fine with Jason Smith as #1, but we should be able to agree that OL has just as much bust factor as QB this high in the draft.
I don't know the percentages but yes. I agree that probably a significant number of OL bust.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote