View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009   #22
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1065 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007's Post-Combine Mock

I don't see the Texans selecting Matthews at 15. They can trade down at least 9-10 slots and still pick him up. You also have Miami drafting Sean Smith. I don't see that happening since he projects as more of a Safety than a Corner and they just signed Wilson and Bell to new deals. Don't like the Chung selection either. There's already a logjam at SS for the Texans.