View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009   #3
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: AFC South Shamockery

I'm no draft Guru, but I don't think Jax will be going LT. Not with the idea of starting him right away. They've got Charles Spencer, and may hit FA for a stop gap. I'm just saying, if I were Jax, I'd be more worried about replacing Fred Taylor. If the end up signing Derrick Ward, then I'd agree with the OT.

I'm all about Houston getting an OLB. But I'm hoping we draft a starting CB.

I too think Indy will be looking for a big ugly. Most likely OL, but I could see a DT.

& I bet Tennessee draft another RB in the first round. I'm not saying it makes sense, I'm just sayin