View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009   #2
dsorc
Veteran

Rep Power: 4846 dsorc is a quality contributor and well respecteddsorc is a quality contributor and well respecteddsorc is a quality contributor and well respecteddsorc is a quality contributor and well respecteddsorc is a quality contributor and well respecteddsorc is a quality contributor and well respecteddsorc is a quality contributor and well respecteddsorc is a quality contributor and well respecteddsorc is a quality contributor and well respecteddsorc is a quality contributor and well respecteddsorc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South Shamockery

I wouldn't be so sure about any of those picks.

Jacksonville - Andre Smith is most likely the worst case scenario for them. Smith profiles to be a much better fit at RT than at LT since he is better run blocker than pass blocker. Their dream scenario would be for Jason Smith to drop to them. If not, I think they would pick Oher over A. Smith specially after the combine debacle.

Houston - Larry English could play SLB in a 3-4 but I'm not so sure he can do so in a 4-3. My gut feeling is that we will trade down and either pick Mathews or a SS (Moore or Chung) in the bottom of the first.

Indianapolis - Robiskie is not 1st round material as he is at best the 6th WR in the draft (Crabtree, Maclin, DHB, Britt, Nicks). Even then, the colts have Anthony Gonzalez ready to take over for Harrison right away. Instead, I see them grabbing a DT to try to fix their horrible run D.

Tennessee - Ziggy Hood is a round 2 talent. Plus Jason Jones did well enough in place of Haynesworth so DT is not that huge a need. I have to think that sooner or later they have to address their WR corps. If not I can see them going CB to groom a replacement for Nick Harper who is 35.
dsorc is offline   Reply With Quote