View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009   #16
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Drew Stanton, what do you think??

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I get your point, but Rivers & Roethlisberger didn't get drafted by a team that went 0-16.

I think Jason Smith will be the #1 pick and if Detroit brings in a rookie QB and expects him to start, he is going to get killed.

If you wanna draft Stafford #1, but make him sit the bench then that's fine. But I am generally against taking a player in the 1st that can't contribute immediately.
I will agree on Ben, but Rivers went to a 4-12 team that was consistently bad like the Lions have been these past few years.

I would never expect Stafford to start from day one. He would be the #3 QB like Ben and Philip, and depending on the circumstances he would move up the depth chart most and get the nod in 2010.

I am fine with Jason Smith as #1, but we should be able to agree that OL has just as much bust factor as QB this high in the draft.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote