View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009   #16
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007's Post-Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-OWNED! View Post
I might be the only one, but I REALLY want Aaron Maybin in the 1st now that we've addressed our LDE need with Antonio Smith. I like Maybin over Matthews and Cushing, but that's just me probably.
I have a real hard time projecting Maybin, not sure if he will be a RDE or OLB? same could be said for Mathews. Cushing has the tools to play inside or outside, not enamored with his mindset however advantage Mathews. in the end all three might just cancel each other out (Texans). I would prefer sticking with the game plan of addressing a pure pass rusher or cover cornerback rounds 1-2. no wang chung tonight, but I will take me some green
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote