View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009   #5
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007's Post-Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I like the pick of Smith, but IMO the Lions will take Curry #1. Also, they have so many needs that I think it would be ridiculous for them to take a QB. I just don't see how they can justify taking a QB when he has nothing to work with. You gotta fix everything else before you worry about a QB. Besides neither Stafford or Sanchez is worth the #1 pick.

Also love the pick of Greene in the 3rd. Greene and Brown are my top 2 RB's for us to take in the draft and they both fall into our area of the 3rd round. Hopefully we can walk out of the 3rd with a backup RB.
Well I have Stafford going #10 and Sanchez #17 so I don't think they are worth the #1.

As for the Freeman pick, new regimes usually want to bring in their own QB and Freeman has the tools. I think it would be a mistake to take him here, but Detroit isn't exactly known for drafting particularly well.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote