View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009   #11
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Drew Stanton, what do you think??

Stanton is going to be the backup. I think they go Stafford since there is not a consensus #1 OT.

As for Curry, history is not on his side. The last time a LB was taken #1 overall was in 1988, Aundrey Brice from Auburn and he was a BUST.

New HC. New GM. New Lions = Stafford #1. The Lions are looking for a new direction and until they get their face of the franchise they will be the same old Lions. Also I read an article that made sense to me about how the owner is going to think. A QB is going to put buts in seats generating more money.

As for him getting Carr'ed (Should be added to the dictionary) for every Carr, there is a Rivers and Roethlisberger.

Yes a LB can come in and upgrade your D basically instantly, but a stud QB can will your team to the playoffs for a decade.

/rant
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote