View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009   #4
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007's Post-Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
I loooove Greene in the 3rd.

I dont have an issue with Wells to the bucs because its hard to see him fall any further, but with their urgent need for a WR with Hilliard and Galloway being released and clayton a FA next year, Maclin would be a good pick since he is available.

Also I think that DET will go QB since there is not a #1 consensus OT.

Other than that good work.
For the Bucs, it came down to Wells and Maclin. Maclin made so much sense here but in the end, I just think that Wells is too talented for them to pass up. My thinking is that Wells and a WR (probably Harvin or Britt) in the top of the 2nd (Winslow trade) will be better than Maclin and a HB later. Even though I didn't change the picks from of the Winslow trade I decided to go that route.

I have Jason Smith as my #1 OT and I have for some time now. After reading about how well he did in the interviews at the combine, I really think the Lions will eventually look to him as the #1 pick.

Thanks for your input.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote