View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009   #3
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81923 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007's Post-Combine Mock

I like the pick of Smith, but IMO the Lions will take Curry #1. Also, they have so many needs that I think it would be ridiculous for them to take a QB. I just don't see how they can justify taking a QB when he has nothing to work with. You gotta fix everything else before you worry about a QB. Besides neither Stafford or Sanchez is worth the #1 pick.

Also love the pick of Greene in the 3rd. Greene and Brown are my top 2 RB's for us to take in the draft and they both fall into our area of the 3rd round. Hopefully we can walk out of the 3rd with a backup RB.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote