View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009   #7
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3020 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Drew Stanton, what do you think??

The fact that they signed Culpepper and anointed him the starter tells you what they think about Stanton. He has not developed as quickly as they'd hoped so I doubt they envision him as their quarterback of the future. Detroit needs impact players and depth players all across the field, so I'd expect that in a perfect scenario there would be a no-doubt #1 overall player coveted by many teams who would give them the ability to trade down to acquire more picks. This is the wrong year to have the top pick. Curry is probably the safest pick, but is a LB worth #1 money? Assuming Stafford throws well at his pro day, I think they're taking him instead of Curry.
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote