View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009   #6
rarazz00
VOLUME 10

Rep Power: 114 rarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Drew Stanton, what do you think??

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Aw man. But that would screw up Kiper and McShay's mock drafts.

Honestly, who knows if the new guys have seen enough of Stanton to skip on a QB.

If it were me, I would take Curry #1 and the best OT at #20. Then I would go BPA at the top of the second.

They need to add some more pieces to the puzzle before they draft a rookie QB and get him Carr'ed.
You got that right..now they just let two of their QB's land in Tejas...they may grab one in the 2nd or 3rd round....I agree that OT or LB will be takin 1st..probably OT so the can help protect what QB's they do have now.