View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009   #2
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Drew Stanton, what do you think??

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Detroit drafted him last year, in the second round. He had a decent career, at a decent program. He's got the tools...

Would you be thinking of drafting a QB #1 overall, if Stanton was sitting on your bench?

I understand there's a new regime coming in, and they'll want their own guy. But I think it'll be a mistake, to go with a QB, #1 overall.
Aw man. But that would screw up Kiper and McShay's mock drafts.

Honestly, who knows if the new guys have seen enough of Stanton to skip on a QB.

If it were me, I would take Curry #1 and the best OT at #20. Then I would go BPA at the top of the second.

They need to add some more pieces to the puzzle before they draft a rookie QB and get him Carr'ed.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote