View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009   #2
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Awtysst's Non Thought Through Instinctive Mock

I like that it's different, but I have a few things:

Maclin before Crabtree? I guess it could happen but it would certainly be a surprise on draft day.

Jerry at 8? I certainly don't have him rated that high but if you've seen him rated that high somewhere then I can't fault you for the logic of the pick.

I had Moreno to San Diego a while ago, but with them tagging Sproles I just don't see it happening unless they unload LT.

I don't have Brace anywhere near the first round but the pick would make sense for a team that just lost their big time run stuffer.

Good stuff, especially considering the time frame.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote