View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009   #28
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you look for a QB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I really like Davis. I would take him in the 4th unless Bomar is there.

He has the tools, but there are questions about whether or not he can pick up an NFL playbook.
http://theredzonereport.com/2008/06/...prospects/445/

Quote:
2. Nate Davis, QB, Ball State: Davis has thrown for 5,642 yards and 48 touchdowns in his first two seasons at BSU, with only 14 interceptions. Above anything else, that decision-making ability might stand out the most to scouts, GMs, and coaches.
Quote:
3. Dan LeFevour, QB, Central Michigan: LeFevour might be the best pass-run QB prospect since Vince Young, who he followed as the only QB in I-A history to throw for 3,000 yards and run for 1,000 yards in the same season, when he did it last year.

He’s a leader and a fighter, which he’s shown since his first game at CMU, against Boston College, when he nearly led the Chippewas back from a 21-point deficit in the 4th. The Chippewas play the likes of Georgia, Purdue, and Indiana this season, so LeFevour will have a chance to prove to the masses that he’s one of the best in the country. Round Projection: Late first, early second at worst.