View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009   #9
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [CollegeFootballNews.com] Post Combine Mock Draft (2/25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Tyson Jackson might play the run well but he's to big and slow to put any pressure on the QB, I agree he's a 3-4 DE. If the draft went this way I'd much rather have Michael Johnson, Vontae Davis, or Sean Smith.
That's what I think also. But McClain is insisting that is what they are going to do. Now they could do the same thing later with the Aggie or the USC end. Save the fifteen for a Line back....or with Dave Anderson apparently gone...God forbid a WR. But who really knows. Worst case scenario for me would be a Move back and taking Michael Johnson and then coming back later and selecting the Ag or the USC end.