View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009   #27
rarazz00
VOLUME 10

Rep Power: 114 rarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you look for a QB?

We really don't know how Coach Kubiak and Rick Smith view Nall or Brinks at this juncture. We'll find out in the draft. To keep Schaub healthy, we're gonna need to have a healthy backfield, which we haven't had. Kyle Shannahan will now be callin' the plays...the O-line was "gelling" at he end of the season and our schedule isn't like it was last year...If Schaub continues forcing the ball and turning it over, we'll be looking at McCoy of Bradford next year. If by chance we are gonna draft a QB this year, it will probably come in the latters rounds, say 5th on...some say N.Davis...he'll be gone by then...now who? Personally, I like McGee..He also will probably be gone by then...so who's left? and would that QB be worth a draft pick and or better than what you have already in Nall or Brinks...only Kubiak and Smith know..

I know in an earlier post I said the Texans would target a QB in rounds 5 or 6...(maybe McGee), again I think it's all contingent on how McSmithiak view Nall and Brinks

Last edited by rarazz00; 02-27-2009 at 07:25 PM.
rarazz00 is offline   Reply With Quote