View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009   #3
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [CollegeFootballNews.com] Post Combine Mock Draft (2/25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
I liked him in the Senior Bowl practices, but as time goes on, I'm convinced we're going with a linebacker with the 15th pick.
Well he fits the McClain profile that's for sure. I'm with you Mex Texan here's hoping there's a 3-4 team that likes him before the fifteen.

Does anyone besides me believe that a couple of these speed racers at WR are going to go fairly high now ? How do 20 teams pass on 4.3's ?

Last edited by threetoedpete; 02-26-2009 at 02:41 AM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote