View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009   #43
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 356170 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Something is telling me...stadium won't be sold out this year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
We will miss you up in Gridiron.... Is the rest of the DC still going to represent?
Captain is up to his neck in bills from being laid off awhile back, so he's trying to climb out of that hole. Jungle Bob would do it, but he can't afford two seats.

We'll be back, though. Of that I have no doubt...if this economy can actually rebound and keep from crashing on us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Damn...all the good ones are dropping out. I understand about that baby girl...mine's 2 now. And she loves football.
That's awesome, man. I can't wait to teach her about the sport we love. She doesn't really have a choice.

I do plan on making it to some games, though. When they release single game tickets, we are definitely getting seats for the Titans game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Being kind of generous with the wording with DB aren't ya??

Hey!

Maybe he's talking about the Captain and Jungle!