View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009   #40
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Something is telling me...stadium won't be sold out this year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
As much as it pains me to say it, we will not be renewing our season tickets this year. It was a fun 7 year run...would've been nice if they mixed in a winning season...but no regrets. I'm a Texans fan forever, regardless if I go to the games or not.

But the expenses of my baby girl are far more important than an entertainment diversion, no matter how passionate I feel about enjoying football. Being a dad > being a Texans fanatic.

Maybe next year things will be better and we can get tickets. Time will tell.
Damn...all the good ones are dropping out. I understand about that baby girl...mine's 2 now. And she loves football.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote