View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009   #20
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you look for a QB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
I hope they sign a FA vet for a year and pick up someone like Bomar or...McGee in the fourth. As a UT fan McGee is a royal pain in the ass. For everything that Franchione did to the kid he did as told and didn't ask questions. Guy has always been a gamer... I like that.
McGee is a guy that actually plays with too much emotion on the field, which is the opposite of what a lot of guys get criticized for.

But he is a guy that will go out there and fight for you.

If he can tone it down a notch and keep his head in the game, then I think he can be a real catch. I said this in another thread and I really believe it: He looks like one of those guys that can hang around the NFL for a long time as a good backup QB. As a prospect, I think he is very comparable to Charlie Batch, and that ain't a bad thing for a guy that will probably go 4th-5th round.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote